• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Revolutionary Use For Wild Edge Stepps

So, I'm not the only one that was panicking? Good to know there may have been others overreacting. My wife and I were in the car this afternoon, and I guess I was rambling about hunting, because she said, "So the forum's still down, huh?" I needed... well... she needed someone else for me to talk to about hunting. LOL

I was loosing my mind. I checked g2’s Instagram to see if anyone mentioned it. I checked to see if redsqurriel had an Instagram account. I was freaking out lol!

The Facebook group saddlehunter.com has really taken off recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only drink out of bottles on stand

incase I run out of bullets I can fight my way out!! Bwahahahaha

My new steps are still sitting in the box on the dining room table since I’ve been traveling the last several days. I need to get them up on a tree this weekend.

Back