• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

RewindTheHunt.com

LASOutdoorsmen

I am starting something new that's been on my mind for years. Here's the promo video to explain
[youtube] B-GbisrqACw[/youtube]
I plan to shed light on saddle hunting through my website.I've already done so through my logo
89d4f3cbd4d41a87835a7c30733ba732.jpg

Like I tell everyone, this website isn't for me. It's for yall, hardcore hunters. I hope to collaborate with yall who I willing to share things you've learned through the years. I want to feature yall on the website

Re: RewindTheHunt.com

I clicked through your site. You guys are really getting it done during deer season. Well done!

Sent from my mobile command center

Re: RE: Re: RewindTheHunt.com

g2outdoors said:
I clicked through your site. You guys are really getting it done during deer season. Well done!

Sent from my mobile command center
Thank you. Yeah, we definitely go over and beyond what most do to ensure a good season. Rewindthehunt.com, is something I, Darryl, have been wanting to do for a while. I just want to shed light on what we real, everyday outdoorsmen go through contrary what people see on TV.

Re: RewindTheHunt.com

Your site looks really good. I like what you're doing there too. I joined up and will be browsing through more as time allows. Congrats

Shaun.

Re: RE: Re: RewindTheHunt.com

essdub said:
Your site looks really good. I like what you're doing there too. I joined up and will be browsing through more as time allows. Congrats

Shaun.
[GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]Thank you. I really appreciate your kind words.

Back