• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Roller biner... game changer

ShortFuse

705364d146118d229a6b8642231e4156.jpg

Being able to adjust left to right with such slight hip movement makes for a whole new feel. After a 4 hour sit I began getting slight hip pinch just by a simple move to right or left alleviated it Immediately. Beware... if you buy one make sure gate opens on top. I made mistake of purchasing one that opens pulley side by accident.

PETZL Pro Rollclip Pulley Z https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9983HN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_PWf.FbQT4S67E?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This model is the TL not uni. Idk the difference. Not one ounce of noise generated from rotating even on my 27 degree days. It operated extremely smoothly. I mainly purchased it because I didn’t like the sharp bend the carabiner puts on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
How much noise does it generate

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I especially find funny that the guy with the name “short fuse “ keeps getting asked the same question over and over because people don’t read LMa o !

Lmfaoooo I don’t mind it, it’s a very fitting nick name. I edited my post because it’s an honest question, and figured in case anyone wants to ask same question it’s there lol I wasn’t being a doucher to him just emphasizing how quiet it is lol

Nah man you played your part well
Thanks for sharing
Been using kong oval
Ordering the Petzl now

I believe the TL/UNI has to do with how it closes. TriadLock or UNI is standard screw gate i think

Thank you sir you introduced me into not one but two excellent pieces of saddle hunting gear I will buy once my saddle order is placed.

I looked it up on Madrock’s website, but they don’t give much info on it. Does it use friction or teeth that bite into the rope to hold the rope?

Thank you sir you introduced me into not one but two excellent pieces of saddle hunting gear I will buy once my saddle order is placed.

Also switching to a fixed bridge, one 27” and one 20” both sitting on one petzl ring

I looked it up on Madrock’s website, but they don’t give much info on it. Does it use friction or teeth that bite into the rope to hold the rope?

Friction, I don’t mess with teeth on rope.

Yeah, I’m trying to get away from my Black Diamond Hand Ascender because of the teeth, that’s why I’m asking. Thanks.

Back