• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rona in deer

Yeah, its been known to be able to cross the species barrier. Your family pets can carry it also.

Also, Just a reminder about the no politics rule on here. This virus has been politicized by both sides and there will be a really short leash on this thread if the conversation starts to deteriorate into politics.

It's not really surprising, just documented now. Feel free to delete it mods if ya want!
I was just hoping it would give us hunters an edge if they lose their sense of smell for a bit :)

I may have to start dipping.

I'm not a scientist, but my guess would be farm animals as an intermediary between people and deer. In my state, they always warn about looking for signs of bovine tuberculosis in deer when field dressing

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back