• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rope, Climbing Hardware, Accessories

kyler1945

SH Member
30' Samson Predator never used 30.00 TYD

SOLD Kong Duck used good shape only used on a linemans a couple times - 35.00 TYD

Kong Futura Hand Ascender never used - 50.00 TYD

DMM Ripstop (2) never used 20.00 TYD for both

Petzl Ring - Open (2) never used - have been in bag with other hardware so has some scratches, but have never seen weight. - 30.00 tyd for both

Petzl Hand Ascender used a dozen or so times for SRT. Left Hand - 50.00 TYD

Yale Beeline eye to eye never used - 30.00 TYD

Beal Jammy New Never Used 35cm - 10.00 TYD

Petzl Airline - cut a chunk to use with throw bag, spool total is 60m, my guess is its about 30/30 - 20.00 TYD

Misty Mountain Leg Harness XL new never used - 150.00 TYD

SOLD Beal Jammy 50cm New never used - 10.00 TYD

SOLD Accessory Cord - I can't recall exact rope, but popular here for hitches - that's why I bought. New never used. Lengths in pictures. 20.00 TYD for all

Pictures to Follow.

Will sell everything listed for 350.00. Will sell everything but the Misty Mountain Harness for 225.00. Or will add any of the above together and make a better deal due to combined shipping.

Last edited:
Sterling 6mm TRC

Black cord appears to be 6mm as well

The other is either 7 or 8mm trying to find original order for it.

Someone on here might recognize it

For anyone who has PM’d me - you’re getting responded to in order - want to see if I can sell the whole bundle first. Give me a day or two and I’ll start parting out.

I'll take the accessory cord bundle if no one buys the whole lot.

Back