• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rope ladder

Flyerzfan10

I searched on here and found nothing. Has anyone used just a rope ladder as an aider? They are cheap on ebay, not sure how well made they are but they are cheaper than a Big Wall aider. Only looking for around 3 steps on my bottom stick and no aider on the others.

I searched on here and found nothing. Has anyone used just a rope ladder as an aider? They are cheap on ebay, not sure how well made they are but they are cheaper than a Big Wall aider. Only looking for around 3 steps on my bottom stick and no aider on the others.
I have been seeing the same thing on Amazon. I know I could make my own but either way that is my plan for next season. I am pretty sure I have seen a video on YouTube where a big wall aider was used as a movable aider. I plan on trying that approach .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have been seeing the same thing on Amazon. I know I could make my own but either way that is my plan for next season. I am pretty sure I have seen a video on YouTube where a big wall aider was used as a movable aider. I plan on trying that approach .

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I use the yates speed wall aider, and move it up with me as I go.

I use the Yates big wall aider and move it up as I go. It's just a bigger version of the speed wall aider. I saw a post a while ago where someone was recommending the big wall over the speed wall so I went with it. I've been happy with it.

Back