• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rope on Sale right now

bowhunter15

Vendor Rep
Hey guys, I got a couple notifications via email and facebook about sales right now. Treestuff is having 15% off Petzl, Buckingham, and Samson. And WesSpur is 15% off Samson and ISC gear. I think I'm going to order some of the Samson Predator 7/16" camo rope for tethers.

Hey guys, I got a couple notifications via email and facebook about sales right now. Treestuff is having 15% off Petzl, Buckingham, and Samson. And WesSpur is 15% off Samson and ISC gear. I think I'm going to order some of the Samson Predator 7/16" camo rope for tethers.
I was thinking about doing the same thing.

I just ordered 25ft of the Predator rope and a 7/16 aluminum fid.

$30 + $10 shipping. More than I paid for my Bluewater Assaultline but it's enough rope for a saddle tether and a separate hang on tether for hunting with a full body harness. And the splices should make it both stronger and better packing than the Assaultline.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

$30 + $10 shipping. More than I paid for my Bluewater Assaultline but it's enough rope for a saddle tether and a separate hang on tether for hunting with a full body harness. And the splices should make it both stronger and better packing than the Assaultline.

You had me at splices:D my only issue with the assault is the huge figure 8 knots.

How are you using the splices in place of the figure 8? Are you ordering it spliced or doing that yourself?

Over $19.00 to ship $23.00 worth of rope to VA from Wesspur, did not see any at Treestuff............ I'll wait. Does look nice though.

Back