• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ropeman 1

Called to follow up on my order and was told they are back ordered. Even though the site showed "in-stock" at time of order. Just a heads up.

I called yesterday and was told I would be contacted by the shipping department in a few days. They told me that if a single ropeman was returned the computer would show in stock and allow orders until someone closed the item out. It’s definitely frustrating.

That’s a good deal. Paid $45 for mine on amazon but they ship it out of a warehouse here in middle Tennessee, so I got it in the mail the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just got off the phone with Eric at tree stuff. He said their Ropeman 1 Order was received today. Previously placed customer orders should be filled this afternoon and remaining inventory will be posted on the site.

Hope Eric has more info than Justin! Just called and he said they have over 200 on back order but have not received any this month. Said they "should" come in soon but had no mfg eta. Aero, Tethered and wildEdge also backordered. Crazy season!

The ropemans that came in must have all gone out for back orders. I received a tracking number from UPS so mine are on the way. This ropeman shortage is crazy.

Well there you have it, Justin doesn't know shyt! lol - Bet he is the one who set my order to shipped a month ago!

Back