• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ropeman mk1

Rev

I ordered #2 ropeman 1s from Back Country Gear. Lowest price I could find. Delivered in five days.
Just a heads up.

x3, my two were waiting for me when I got home. I had the 15% off code to use on them as well and free shipping.

Sounds like a deal!
Do any of you carry a grigri for a ride down a static line?

REI no longer showing back order notice on Ropeman 1. I ordered two today with a delivery cited as 11/6.

ordered from backcountry... website stated it was in stock. never shipped, cust svc people stated oh yeah we have it, its in shipping. finally, uhhh, sorry we dont have it.... refund?

duh

Back