• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Rustoleum Never Wet-Hunting formula

Guff Dawg

Has anyone ever tried this product on their hunting gear/apparel? Finally tried some of the footwear blend on my steel toed boots for work at the corn starch plant. I will say that the liquids/syrups really roll off in a hurry, but the smell of the treatment is very harsh. Supposedly the hunting formula dries odorless, but it still lists mineral spirits as a main ingredient. Looking for some other perspectives

I used a sealer in my red wings. I believe it was snow seal. Darn near ruined a pair of boots. Guys at Red Eing were horrified.

I used a sealer in my red wings. I believe it was snow seal. Darn near ruined a pair of boots. Guys at Red Eing were horrified.
Don't say that, I just snow sealed a new pair of boots!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

No lie. The guys at red wing had to heat the boots several times to get the snow seal out of the pores in the leather.

Yes, I rember doing that. Check with the manufacturer or store.

Back