• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

****s Sporting goods flash sale

Spur

****s has flash sales pretty regularly. Today I am buying a few medium ammo boxes at 5 bucks a piece and a few 30 safety ropes with prussik and carabiner for 18 apiece. last week they had a trailcam for 20 bucks (now up to 25) that I shoulda snagged a few of for public land. We don't have a place to post any good sales that I could see so I figured I would drop it here for those who are interested.

I am getting the safety ropes with the thought I will try saddle hunting with my younger son and give a safe way to climb up rather than a linemans for now.

I no longer shop at ****s. I refuse to spend my money with any retailer who then takes that money to pay lobbyists to fight against my 2nd Amendment rights.
I figured some folks would feel that way. Not gonna be an apologist for them or anything, but I stopped shopping there for the same reason around 2015. Last summer I was shopping around for stuff and went to a variety of the local sporting goods stores and on a whim I went to ****'s with the intent of not buying anything and to walk around in disdain (was trying something on for fit before ordering online). The staff there went out of their way to be accomodating and helpful, way more than any other place, and also beat the best price I could find. Puts me in a bind. I value customer service, but I also value certain principles. I don't like spending my money at places where folks act like I am wasting their time when I ask for assistance just as much as I hate ****'s stance.

I try to spend my money with the Mom and Pop stores where I can and where it is fiscally feasible.

Back