• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle for kids

sdoyle1

7cece294c55c94fff01a720b75b93a2a.jpg
1f4cb593f185829079e66c7e16281bde.jpg

3760bf5ac86fe169c3e7be97696cfda9.jpg

Kids are bored with this whole pandemic going on. Got my 15 year old son to climb srt and rappel in my diy saddle.so my 11 year old daughter wanted to try as well. She only went about eight foot to where I could get on ladder and help her with backup for rappel. They both could have done better but saddle was so big that bridge loops came out way to far to be efficient for srt even with bridge shortened to nothing. So tonight I started a saddle for my daughter that’s sized to her. Still have to add a waist belt and lineman’s loops to finish it but she thinks it’s great so far. Really enjoying being able to make these and I get better and quicker with each one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back