• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Hunter Sticker

I just drive my Honda Civic to make them wonder. I thought about adding coexist, vegan and bird watching stickers just to be incognito. Is he bird watching or slaying ole swamp nasty? You’ll never know!

I don’t want another slashed tire so I’ll stick to stickerless vehicle. You gotta be pretty mean to slash the guys tire who is hunting/bird watching out of a civic. I did get a tire slashed when I had my truck and a bowhunting sticker on it.

Ever hear of the “gray man” philosophy?

I won’t advertise my affiliation on my vehicle when some jack wagon could come and mess with it while I am actively hunting.

I am close to putting on some peace/coexist or bird watching type of stickers on my truck.

Well...I drive a big red Cummins, dual bed stacks, a train horn, with ranch hand front and rear end replacements with steel nuts on the hitch, a longhorn skull on the front and a sticker on the window that says "stomp my flag and Ill stomp your ass." I think they know what I stand for.

Jk I just drive a red Cummins with the ranch hands.

Back