• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle hunting and what it has become...

Kon

In the past 2 years that I have been hunting out of my first saddle the game has really took a big leap forward, thanks to the guys at Tethrd and The Hunting Public for really championing this on the mainstream audience. It has really given us a big leap in getting better quality products, made for hunters of all sorts wether you hunt out of saddle or not it has done so much for every company not the just in the hunting industry. Giving us quality climbing sticks year after year 1lb sticks, 2lb sticks and with the addition of Amsteel, everyone pretty much use it now and that has helped out the DIY community alot. I'm just really glad the entire hunting community has benefited from this. We now have quality climbing sticks that are just next level good, stands that just get lighter and lighter and saddles that just get better and better, I cannot wait to see whats next to come.

In the past 2 years that I have been hunting out of my first saddle the game has really took a big leap forward, thanks to the guys at Tethrd and The Hunting Public for really championing this on the mainstream audience. It has really given us a big leap in getting better quality products, made for hunters of all sorts wether you hunt out of saddle or not it has done so much for every company not the just in the hunting industry. Giving us quality climbing sticks year after year 1lb sticks, 2lb sticks and with the addition of Amsteel, everyone pretty much use it now and that has helped out the DIY community alot. I'm just really glad the entire hunting community has benefited from this. We now have quality climbing sticks that are just next level good, stands that just get lighter and lighter and saddles that just get better and better, I cannot wait to see whats next to come.

Couldn’t agree more

I'll wait to see how many v1.0 of the super-light sticks don't result in EMS calls before I get all gaga about them.

Happy to see the innovation, just please don't shirk responsibility when things go south.

I'll wait to see how many v1.0 of the super-light sticks don't result in EMS calls before I get all gaga about them.

Happy to see the innovation, just please don't shirk responsibility when things go south.
Three pounds sticks have broken. The EWO sticks are rock solid at less than two pounds. I doubt they will fail . I would bet titanium is as strong or stronger than aluminium, the new tethrd sticks are just fine .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back