• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddle Tool Holder

Silvio

This tool holder is a great addition to my kestrel this year. I put one on each side. Also the safty clip isnt loaded which makes it ideal..no clicking noise, you can close it manually on your way up the tree and then pus it open to retrieve your predator, sticks, and other items....just thought this would beca good one to share.
I ordered these thru Knot & Rope Supply
(419) 873-8300
20190612_075406.jpg

Sweet piece of kit!
Ya I like it, its strong and durable poly something...it quit...no metal...and the rubber holder will fit just about any Molly web nice and tite. Going to put it thru some testesting this week when I get a chance

@Silvio What is the black molle webbing connection with shock cord at the bottom?
Its a tactical molly webbing clip that has an elastic cord that you can either hang something or place the elastic around to hold. I mostly use it for a carabiner. I believe my Kestrel has three of them, but hard to see because of my small pouch
May The Magic of The Whitetail Forever Enrich Your Life20190612_193757.jpg20190612_194203.jpg20190612_203503.jpg

Last edited:
Back