• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddlepalooza Crocs

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
Living the life
5b9a1587b593e6a0d04d901333a582f5.jpg

All we need is a toe ring in that pic...... real croc wearer’s don’t take croc selfies. Just saying.
Lol

The Croc Circle must have happened after I left. I had a pair on this weekend as well @redsquirrel....did @g2outdoors try yours on like he did the boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HAHAHAHAHA that moment is up near the top in a weekend of great moments!

For anyone who wasn't there... @g2outdoors was impressed with my boots and he wanted to try them on. I told him they were hot and sweaty but he said no problem. He proceeded to put his (bare) foot into them and as soon as his toe touched his face looked like
d7ff0e01e756e3ba034c2822969c80e0.gif

Back