• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Saddles R us

SkylineReaper

As I read through all the new members asking which saddle to choose and myself personally wanting to try other saddles just to try them I can't help but think there has to be someone out there on this forum or someone who knows someone with the proper background and or funding to start a online saddle company that you could rent a saddle for so many days with option to buy and be able to try out every type of saddle that his main stream. Of course there would be legalities regarding safety which I'm sure you could have some type of waiver but if each saddle came properly equipped with the right equipment and as long as they were returned and inspected for wear and or other issues I feel like this would be a great opportunity for everyone. Am I just crazy with wishful thinking or is this something that could be a possibility any thoughts?

That's a lot of risk to deal with, shipping cost, and overhead to carry renting items with very high resell value and that a lot of people would probably let you test for free if feasible.

Right now you can probably just buy/resell whatever doesn't work and not lose too much. Or go to saddlepalooza.

I would say the saddle Hunter map is our best resource for trying out new gear. After that definitely Saddlepalooza! It's not a bad idea though I just think it would not be cost-effective with all the shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back