• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scentlok Coverall Deal - ****'s Sporting Goods

solo_archer

If you're interested in the Scentlok Aero Quickstrike Coverall, ****'s Sporting Goods is having a great deal on them

Added to cart and it's $133 and it normally goes for $200

https://www.****ssportinggoods.com/...lls-19slkmsvnnrbbmbcxapb/19slkmsvnnrbbmbcxapb

Oh I didn't know I was violating the forum's rules since this is a public deal on their website

Glad to take this down though if it goes against the forum's rules

If you care about your 2A rights, you don't spend money at D I C K S no matter how good the deal. They just use the money to pay lobbyists to fight against your rights. Probably too political to actually say on this forum, but it is what it is.
Yep. They’ve lost all my business. Funny that their owner said they’ll stop selling guns because they could be used in a school shooting, but they’re going to sell all existing inventory instead of destroying it. They’re half-*** activists.

Back