• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scentlok Saddle Hunter Pants/Jacket on sale

TDubbs12

Looks like a big sale on this package. These were reviewed and made with the input of Eberhart.
I wonder why such a drastic price drop.....

Looks like a big sale on this package. These were reviewed and made with the input of Eberhart.
I wonder why such a drastic price drop.....
Usually because they are getting ready to launch even newer stuff. So they clear out inventory to make money on it now rather than have the consumer become confused on what to buy.

Looks to me like that are closing out inventory of the old style, good deal for a big guy (3x jacket and 2x/3x pants) or a small guy that only wants the jacket

Back