• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ScentLok Saddle Hunting Suit - 20% discount code

LoadedLimbs

SH Member
John Eberhart just sent out an email to those on his distribution list and provided the following information:

"Fellow hunters

Finally, the new for 2022 ScentLok Saddle Hunter jacket I designed for saddle hunters is now available online at: https://www.scentlok.com/saddle-hunter-jacket

The Saddle Hunter pants (with built in knee pads) are due in 3 to 4 weeks and please keep in mind that this is not an early season suit and the pants will be available in plenty of time before they should be used when hunting as the suit is designed for 20 to 45 degree rut phase temperatures.

I requested ScentLok offer a 20% discount code for the Saddle Hunter suit and they sent it to me today and it is for a 20% discount and can be used only on the saddle hunter jacket and pants. It can be used once on the jacket and again for the pants once they're in stock in a few weeks (I will send a notification when available).

Use the code: SADDLE20 for the 20% discount

This discount will bring the retail cost of the jacket and pants to $159.99 per piece and for a Thinsulate insulated, polyurethane membrane lined, deep napped interior and exterior fleece and knee padded pants garment from any high profile manufacturer, that's a very low retail price and NO OTHER garment manufacturer in the hunting industry uses a technology addressing scent control that actually works remotely comparable to ScentLok's activated coconut carbon, treated carbon and Zeolite, Carbon Alloy liner and that's because ScentLok holds the United States patent for its use in hunting garments."

Besides the taller collar & waist height on the back of the jacket & pants that provide better coverage when saddle hunting, there's another notable thing about this particular jacket & pant set that is advantageous to saddle hunters: The pocket placement. The lower pockets on the jacket are placed higher than on most hunting jackets. Similarly, all of the pants pockets including the cargo pockets are oriented toward the front of the leg (as opposed to on the side of the thighs). The pocket placement on jacket & pants avoids obstruction by saddle fabric and bridge loops, and provides better accessibility to the contents while in the saddle than pocket placement on standard garments.

Back