• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Scrapper/Freebie Platform - Sun. Night project

tim.donovan

Picked up a Razor Scooter off the side of the road and converted it to a very basic and too-small platform. It is heavy for it's size and I'll still need to figure out standoffs, but for the price... may not be bad for folks just getting started.

Attachments

• Resized_20190610_001037.jpg
    Resized_20190610_001037.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 166
Haha, I think you were a little confused by what people meant when that said they were making scooter platforms...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! Fair point. Although the mobile scooter platform would be a better surface. I do like the folding mechanism for the Razor but the deck leaves a lot to be desired.

Back