• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Screw in steps in bulk.

Tjens21

SH Member
Anybody know where I can get screw in tree steps in bulk? I saw the bolts. If anyone has used them maybe some reviews? Thanks guys.

Anybody know where I can get screw in tree steps in bulk? I saw the bolts. If anyone has used them maybe some reviews? Thanks guys.
I use the cranford steps. They are great but not as strong when it comes to side pressure. If you use screw in steps for when your at the top I would only use the rod steps. Make sure you screw them in all the way and they work.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Break off?!
Yes. A buddy and I were trimming up stand sites and he went up the tree first and I was handing him up the pruning saw. I was only 2 steps high. Second step broke flush with the tree and I scraped my ribs on the 1st step.

Back