• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SE MINNESOTA

St.CroixArcher

SH Member
52245ABF-DED9-45D6-8E8F-2F4DB66721DB.jpegWent well this morning. Got to woods a little late this morning so I climbed up the old ladder stand for opening day of shotgun season and sat instead of setting up one stick higher and hanging from my saddle. This guy snuck in with his doe from behind me at 8:00 am but I was able to get turned and lined up for a 35 yard shot. Ran about 40 yards and crashed. His doe went another 10 and stood and looked at for 20 minutes without moving. She finally gave up and walked off but I’m thinking she stayed close. Got him out skinned and hanging Headed back in soon to hopefully connect with her next boyfriend.

Back