• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Season Ends in NY

Pilk64

Well it certainly got here quick...the last day of deer season in NY's Southern Zone came and went yesterday now let the withdrawal begin...I would like to say thanks to all the awesome people on this forum for sharing their knowledge, experiences and opinions ...this truly is an amazing gift we have here as everyone here contributes in one way or another...this was my first season saddle hunting and it wouldnt have been possible without the people who were there to answer my questions...now we can wait a couple months to begin our post season scouti g and dream of the smasher that will walk to us next season...best wishes and a Very Merry Christmas to you ALL!...PEACE

Yup its always bittersweet for me.....I'm tired and wore out but would go again tomorrow if the season were open. Let the scouting, testing of new equipment and getting stuff done that I have neglected begin!!!

Well it certainly got here quick...the last day of deer season in NY's Southern Zone came and went yesterday now let the withdrawal begin...I would like to say thanks to all the awesome people on this forum for sharing their knowledge, experiences and opinions ...this truly is an amazing gift we have here as everyone here contributes in one way or another...this was my first season saddle hunting and it wouldnt have been possible without the people who were there to answer my questions...now we can wait a couple months to begin our post season scouti g and dream of the smasher that will walk to us next season...best wishes and a Very Merry Christmas to you ALL!...PEACE
i hunt CNY. I’ve already been scouting for next season. Found a honey hole that I’m pissed I didn’t find sooner....oh well. Cell cam pics will have to tide me over til next season.

Back