• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Self filming setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwaters416

I am selling a Sony HDR-cx360v camcorder with remote and orginal box. It works perfect and is in great shape. Comes with charger and all cords. Comes with a LoneWolf camera and fluid head. Next is a Kodak playsport with a muddy micro camera mount. Comes with charger. The play sport is not in the pic but it is included in the package. Asking 300.00 for all PayPal
a6fe03b080b420bfbbf221294e042ebc.jpg
ce21b01230abe5b906cc65536575c27d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm interested in filming my wife hunt. Is it in good shape battery stay up? Lens scratched? My cell number is 270.403.6704 call or txt. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back