• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Short billed baseball cap

SnakeEater

Anyone know of a company or someone that makes good short billed hats. Looking for an archery hunting baseball cap with a short bill that’s not too hot. Thanks

How about a welding cap?
Yep. Welding cap works well. And a plus is that the brim can be flipped up out off the way for that last half hour after the sun goes behind the treeline. I did that the past 2 years.

I'm going with a 1.5" fedora this year. Been practicing with it and a mosquito net. The short brim all the way around keeps the mosquito net off my face and neck. It's an amazing combo.

Yep. Welding cap works well. And a plus is that the brim can be flipped up out off the way for that last half hour after the sun goes behind the treeline. I did that the past 2 years.

I'm going with a 1.5" fedora this year. Been practicing with it and a mosquito net. The short brim all the way around keeps the mosquito net off my face and neck. It's an amazing combo.

I’m just picturing a dude in a Robin Hood looking hat with a mosquito net over it …and it sounds awesome.

I have the archery past cap, it’s pretty good for the price.
I think I prefer any 5 panel runner / bike cap that you can flip the brim on like the one below. Or the OR above
I have a “ run amok “ one from this brand and if I didn’t sweat it up running I’d use this as my dedicated warm weather hat.
Plus Lemmy was bad a$s and my wife and kids hate when I wear it

Attachments

• IMG_4922.png
    IMG_4922.png
    547.9 KB · Views: 52

i didnt even know i needed one, but thanks to you, i'm out $18. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: there are times late afternoon that a little bill would be nice. every now and then i forget to turn mine around until i draw.

THER MA CELL

i didnt even know i needed one, but thanks to you, i'm out $18. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: there are times late afternoon that a little bill would be nice. every now and then i forget to turn mine around until i draw.
Just trying to help a brother out. LOL :)
I ordered one, myself, in green....nearly ordered 2, but talked myself out of it. :cool: It's supposed to be here tomorrow.

Back