• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Shout-out and thanks for a stand up guy!

Recurveaholic

I would like to thank @Blinginpse for just being a really good person and keeping my faith that good people still are around! You always here bad stuff and not enough good things about people! He went out of his way twice(that I know of) this week to try and help guys down on their luck even to the point of offering his own equipment if they needed it! I just wish we had more stand up guys like him THANK YOU!!!!! And good luck on your outing!

Are you sure him offering you his equipment was an act of charity? Color me suspicious. #neverforget #diapergate
He didn't ask for anything in return so I don't see what he could get from it!

I would like to thank @Blinginpse for just being a really good person and keeping my faith that good people still are around! You always here bad stuff and not enough good things about people! He went out of his way twice(that I know of) this week to try and help guys down on their luck even to the point of offering his own equipment if they needed it! I just wish we had more stand up guys like him THANK YOU!!!!! And good luck on your outing!
I'll second that. He's always the first to offer it up. In the words of the Infantry... Follow me!!!!! The man leads by example with kindness. I don't know him personally, just on here, but I'd buy him beer. Cheers Blingin!!!!

Back