• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SIK broadheads

Dewayne

I posted this in another forum but thought I’d try here. I’m in the market for new broadheads and real like the SIK F3 and F4. Have any of you used them, if so did you like or dislike them?

I havent shot them but a buddy shot a few with the SK2 last year and he had great luck with them. Blood trails were crazy good. Like make rage, grim reaper and spitfire blood trails look weak. That said he did note that deer on avg covered quite a bit more ground before going down than he is accustomed to with the GR's. IIRC, only one made it past 125 yards, most were in the 100 range. He intentionally shot a doe in the shoulder and the head blew through the shoulder blade on entry and through the ball socket on exit and was in close to pristine condition. When I run out of what I am shooting, I intend to pick some up.

I havent shot them but a buddy shot a few with the SK2 last year and he had great luck with them. Blood trails were crazy good. Like make rage, grim reaper and spitfire blood trails look weak. That said he did note that deer on avg covered quite a bit more ground before going down than he is accustomed to with the GR's. IIRC, only one made it past 125 yards, most were in the 100 range. He intentionally shot a doe in the shoulder and the head blew through the shoulder blade on entry and through the ball socket on exit and was in close to pristine condition. When I run out of what I am shooting, I intend to pick some up.
Thanks for the feedback. I’ll probably grab a pa k when I head out to town.

Back