• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Silent Approach

Dale

Aug 5, 2018
Western NY
Well after careful time and consideration, I ended up choosing the Bullman Outdoors silent approach climbing steps anyone else using these. I have a Predator platform on its way w a Mantis when it ships and given how much I plan on moving and the number of trees that have a lot of branches I figured this was my best bet. If I don’t like them I will try a different method next season. Thoughts from the gallery and comments always appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: Catskills

Heydeerman

SH Member
Dec 20, 2015
Muskingum County, Ohio
I have a set and like just fine. I sold my wild edge steps because these are way easier to use and much lighter. My only complaint is with the bags. They could be slightly bigger with a better zipper but they are efficient.

joel0711

Sep 9, 2017
east tennessee
I'm a total newbie to saddle hunting---30 + yrs with a climber . Started out with the old baker,boy that was fun!!--- The silent approach system working out better with more practice. Havent got the ring platform down yet but gaining more confidence in the steps. I think practice is the key.