• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Single or double removable aider???

Following- Ive used all types of aiders for two years and still struggle with them.
They are essential in getting higher with less. And are easy if used correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a double aider on the ground. Because using one off the ground would be too risky. I get around 7 feet or over with that double first stick. It’s as high as I can reach. I am 5ft5. My strap is around 6 ft on the tree with it. With a single aider I get around 6ft per step. That’s on beast sticks. On my lone wolf minis I get around 5 ft with a single aider per stick. Or just under 5 ft.

Single aiders are much easier to climb on due to longer aiders being less stable. Also a if you have ever been worried that a single aider is fidgety in the dark a double is crazy. Lol. But you do gain some more comfort making a slightly long aider with more steps closer together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back