• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sit drag molle loops

Cody Walker

Hey guys, when sewing molle webbing on your sit drag, how often do you sew, and do you leave any slack in between the stitches? Going to have an amish guy do it for me since I dont have access to a sewing machine

Proper molle loops aren't loose, so I don't leave any slack in mine. Sew every 1.5". When you connect items it is harder initially, but then they are tight and stay tight, nothing loose flopping around.

@DanO did you just lay your flat on the sit drag and sew or did you mark your sitdrag every 1” and your Molle every 1 1/4” and sew?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pinned the webbing to my SitDrag, marked the webbing every 1.5" and sewed each stitch. No slack at all in mine.

Had a guy from the local amish community sew molle webbing on my sit drag yesterday. He only charged me $1 to do it. And had it done within 30 minutes. Will be going back to him to sew the bridge loops in half and some other stuff.

Back