• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sit drag to Cruzr S

I just spent an hour in my new Cruzr S. Initial thoughts. Damn comfortable. The bridge does as advertised. And overall an extremely high quality saddle. I've used a friend's mantis and this is much more comfortable. My only complaint is with the leg straps. The make you feel like your walking in with a loaded diaper. Totally not a big deal or deal breaker.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Don’t connect your leg straps around your legs to walk in. If you do they pull on the saddle more. Not connecting them around your legs also allows you to put your belt wherever you want it for the walk in. Doing this keeps the saddle in place much better.

I connect my leg straps behind my legs so they don’t dangle.

Thanks for the advice. I tried that just after the post. Man IMO this is one really nice and comfortable saddle. Next time I buy a saddle I think I'll get the XC. not that I regret buying the S at all. Working on shooting lanes to practice out of it today. Hope to get a few pictures and shots in

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

I’ve saw others recommending to connect the leg strap but leave them loose to prevent the pant load feeling while walking. In the little bit of time I’ve had in an XC, keeping the leg straps loose made a big difference

Back