• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Site downtime

FYI the site may go down for a while at some point in the next few weeks. Don't freak out, I have a lot of updates and stuff to do.

Thanks for all you do for the site Red. I work in IT as a software engineer (for the last 25 years). If you run into any issues and/or think I may be able to assist you in any way, direct message me.
I’ll share my cell and email. I’ll help with what I can and if it is outside my wheelhouse, I’ll let you know.

I spend a fair amount of my day here researching the wealth of saddle hunting information stored here hopefully it's not down for too long, everything needs to be updated from time to time so have at it

Can you make an update that automatically delets post/threads that pertain to "I got my shippping notice", "when did you order", "what's the wait time", and that kinda of crap??

I just made one today and I'm sorry it is upsetting to some, I'm just exited to try a saddle out and be ready for the season.

Red thanks for doing all the work and having this great forum for everyone

Since Red made a place for these threads I don’t even notice them anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is the vendor timelines. Next up is the my (pick your product) arrived today! We're happy for all those who want to share but we're going to consolidate it, we don't need everyone to start their own thread for it.

Let me know when I need to sign my contract as mod so we can get the benefits and perks rolling

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Just hold out a little longer. By the time the rut gets here he may offer you a sign on bonus.

Back