• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sitka, KUIU, Cabelas, Etc... clothing

swinglow

Here are several misc. jackets and tops I am clearing out. Prices are shipped TYD. If you buy more than one piece I will take off $10 for each additional (i.e. $20 off if you take 3 of them).
Here is a link for pics of each piece:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/NEShR2VAjoxwCnuz9

Banded "Swift" wader vest. - Size Large in Max5 camo - $95 tyd
This is Brand New in the plastic. I got 2 sizes to try out and am sticking with the Medium. I love the upper handwarmer pockets on this vest! This works great in a saddle. I have been looking for something like this with high pockets for a while. Pretty quiet soft shell and the coral fleece liner is very warm. Here is a link to the product page if you haven't seen these before.
https://banded.com/product/swift-soft-shell-wader-vest/

Sitka Mountain Vest - Size Large in Subalpine. (SOLD!)
Very good condition. Pretty much looks like new. This is "performance fit", so will run a little smaller than some larges. I usually wear Medium's and this fits me good for layering over base and mid-layers.

KUIU Pelaton 97 hoody - Size large in black. (SOLD!)
Good condition with no holes or tears, but it does have quite a few fabric runs and rubbing from shoulder straps (see pics). Weighs about 6 oz.

Cabelas Hybrid Puffy hooded jacket - Size Med. - $50 tyd
Good condition, no holes or tears. This is a very quiet and warm fleece jacket with WindShear.

Cabelas Alaskan Guide vest - Size Med. in Outfitter camo - (SPF!)
Very good condition with a few small stains. Brushed fleece outer with Windshear and grid fleece lining. Really nice vest. I just have way too many vests right now, lol.

ROG (Renegade Outdoor Gear) Berber fleece vest - Size Med - (SPF!)
Good condition. Zippers all work and no rips, etc...
Quiet Berber fleece with Windstopper lining.

Mountain Hardwear "Monkey man" fleece jacket - Size XL in black - $30 tyd
Got this in a lot with some other fleece. Way too big for me. This has seen some wear, but is still in good condition with plenty of "loft". There is some visible pilling and a few tiny holes (probably from embers). Would be a super warm mid-layer under an outer hardshell or a nice everyday fleece.

Last edited:
Back