• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Size 2 Aerohunter Kestrel Flex

deertrout

Size 2 Aerohunter Kestrel Flex, Predator Camo with the sewn on webbing bridge. I'm the original owner, purchased new in the spring of 2020. Includes two eastern woods outdoors fleece dump pouches, 1 oplux 8mm tether with beal jammy and carabiner, 1 oplux 8mm linemans rope with beal jammy and carabiner, and tethrd recliner back band.

Saddle was used 2 seasons but in like-new condition, no visible damage. Same for the ropes and biners, all pass pinch testing with flying colors. PM me your cell number if you'd like me to text you pics. Also, if you have any specific pics you'd like to see, let me know and I'm happy to take them

Asking $275 via paypal goods and services, includes shipping to the lower 48.

If this were in the broadside camo I’d buy it here and now… would still be interested in some pics posted on here along with todays date like the classified rules say (gotta watch out for scammers)

If this were in the broadside camo I’d buy it here and now… would still be interested in some pics posted on here along with todays date like the classified rules say (gotta watch out for scammers)

Doh! Sorry, missed that, even skimmed through the rules real quick before posting to make sure nothing had changed since the last time I posted something for sale in here. Will throw some pics with today's date up in a couple hours. Thank you for the heads up!

Update: breaking up individually, saddle is sold. Now asking $85 for the ropes, pouches and back band, shipped to the lower 48.

Back