• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

So ...not EVERYONE is getting into saddle hunting?

dpierce72

Back when I hunted private land and was 'privately mobile' :smirk: (or thought I was), I had a good bit of Millennium stuff. Before my Lone Wolf days ...and now before my saddle days ...anyhow,

I had two M100U stands, six receivers, four 20' stick ladders, and six lifelines that I could work between 4-6 presets. The gear had not been up in couple years due to hunting exclusively from a Lone Wolf.

So, while cleaning the garage last night, I thought I'd stick it on Facebook yard sale as my 'wish' list continues to grow yet my hunting budget does not. Anyone have a similar problem?

I posted it to Facebook yard sales last night at about 6:00PM and had it all sold w/in 15 minutes for more than I actually wanted. That's the benefit of the first line reading

"Millennium gear up for discussion ...for sale, but not on sale..."

Probably fielded 50 inquiries ...AT LEAST last night turning people away.

So ...we have our work cut out for us to continue growing the community, because even my closest buddies texted me to make sure I wasn't dying. They thought I was selling out and quitting hunting ...crazy fools :tearsofjoy:. When I mentioned 'saddle hunting', I felt a little like Ricky Ricardo with all the 'splainin I had to do'...

However, I'm a little closer to that e-bike ...or whatever else may strike my fancy and I'm less a bunch of gear that was just clogging up my corner. Now that beautiful corner is lonely ...so I'll try to find something to put in it's place!

Good to know, I need to do the same thing before the "metal" market dries up. I also have some Millennium gear that has not seen a tree in a couple of years.

Me too, I hate to give it away.....

For what it's worth, I looked up all the items online (not Millennium site, but best price I could find on the items) and got 76% of the value I paid 3-4 years ago. I felt pretty good that I didn't give it away, So I'm happy. Much rather have 7.5 hundos than dust collectors lol...

Back