• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD: AX53 Camera Setup up for Sale / Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpierce72

Please PM if interested - I prefer not to comment below as I'm prone to get lost if the thread becomes too large.

Hey guys,

I bought a really good camera setup late fall, but find I'm enjoying myself less trying to film. Just too much pressure and hassle for me personally.

All of the items below were purchased late September and have been used a handful of times.

I've listed the items/description and what I paid new less taxes/shipping.

If you are serious, please hit me up with a PM and we can discuss. While I know I won't get my money back, I'm also not looking to give this away. If there isn't a decent market for the items, I'm content keeping them.

I prefer not to break up the package since I'm getting out of the filming game. If there isn't a market for the package, I'll keep it so I have it in case I do want to use it occasionally. Also, I can't stand the thought of that many trips to the post office.

I also have a Tactacam package and GoPro Hero 3 package I'd consider selling if interested.

NOTE: Fourth Arrow Camera Arm / Shoulder have been stealth stripped

1573509229549.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back