• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD!Badlands Ascent Pack NWTs for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathead88

Bought the Ascent and a Superday packs last week with the 50% off code. Going to send the Ascent back for a refund, but figured I'd offer the savings up to someone first. Paid $125 for it, if someone wants it for that plus shipping it's theirs.

I wish I had saw the 50% off code.. lol.

Appreciate you being honest about what you paid. Not many people left like that in the world today!

The pack is tentatively sold, once I can work out the logistics. I will close the thread once it's official. Thanks for the interest and here's a pic.Ascent backpack.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back