• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD: Complete Saddle Set Up For Killer Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickman

I have a complete saddle set up that is perfect for someone who wants a complete package. Medium Tethrd Mantis, professionally fabricated platform from Lone Wolf hand climber seat, tether, adjustable Amsteel bridge, Linemans belt, Ropeman 1, recliner strap, microfit adjusters, sys hauler pouch and beeners. Used 3 times in the field in addition to testing in the yard. $421.89 total value PLUS platform typically sells around $150-$200 like it. So, total value at least $575 but I'll give it away for $350 for the entire ready-to-hunt package TYD.Tethrd Kit Flat.jpgTethrd Kit Upright.jpg

How much for platform only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Squatch but its been up for 30 seconds so rather keep it together. Platform is freekin sweet though!! Adjustable angle and bigger than Predator. But the whole kit and sell the parts if you really want it?

Well, I just learned a lesson about pricing. Sold with 4 full price offers before I could even walk away from the damn computer. Rivers387 stepped up first so he's the lucky recipient. Once payment confirmed, I'll post its sold status. Thanks guys.

Shooter mike responded first

Fellas, there is PM as well. Not all communications is in a thread.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So sorry guys. I do see now what you're saying ShooterMike. You're public post was first above but Rivers387 PM was first and that's what I opened first. Man, guess I don't know what was right in that situation. I did reply to the first PM and confirmed to him since he paid immediately. So, this item is SOLD.

Curious as to What saddle are you going to use? I have a Mantis and Im considering trying others.

It’s whatever. Looking for a complete setup for my teenager. This was everything else I needed for him. Anyone else have a good deal on a setup?

Now I feel really crappy...sold to low and really bummed you out ShooterMike. Please forgive me and Rivers387, please enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back