• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD Cut down hawk helium sticks

Ryan R

I have 3 cut down hawk helium sticks for sale. They are cut to 22” with 19” between each step. They have the lone wolf versa buttons on them with amsteel blue rope but I also have all the original straps and hardware I can throw in with them if wanted. I used original holes for buttons so orginal hardware will still work fine. They also have a g2 style paint job. They weigh in at 6.45 lbs all together. Also comes with single step moveable aider . I put them on a tree in my yard 1 time and I took them to the woods hunting 1 time everything is like new. Just like my carbon spurs better. 165 TYD PayPal friends and family or you pay 3%. Only trade would be gen 2 predator A6A1594B-6BFB-4095-9274-F32D3F0DF3FE.jpegD41CC025-12B1-43BE-8998-DA5EC90FE2D6.jpeg3AC723F1-4457-4D1E-9D00-1E4793A1FEBF.jpegB68D828E-0480-41AE-A39C-178CEBB266F0.jpeg

How high can you reasonable get the top of the 3rd stick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The time i took them hunting I had the top stick right around 18 ft that was with all my hunting clothes on. I had them a little higher in my yard but that was without all my hunting clothes. It all depends on how far you want to spread them out I have the aider set where it sets 2 feet below the bottom step but I left the tail long so it could be adjusted if needed.

Back