• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD- Guidos web size large for sale or trade for mantis- new price

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgancountry

I have a December 2017 made guidos web. Size large. Been hunted out of 2 times. The tether has been repurposed. You will need a tether for it. It has an amsteel bridge on it now but also comes with the original. This thing is in perfect shape. $200 shipped or will trade for a Medium Mantis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
903d29a196cf67d6595533acd998888f.jpg
3a9399a8ae53af18f5a420eb4e0059a0.jpg
3198af7af987019e2528bfbd7c677c07.jpg

Want to make sure I respond and approve the correct paypal for this item

Not sure what you are asking? Someone else has one listed for $180 I think. Mine is 5 years newer with a better bridge and has lighter buckles than the 2012 model.

I got a paypal request for $180 from Jack Brown for a Guidos?? Thought that was you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back