• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

(SOLD) Hawk Sticks with Top Step Platform and Rappelling Gear

SecretAgentMan

I’d estimate I've got around $400 tied up in it altogether. Prefer not to split it all up. Asking $300.

PayPal G&S. Split shipping. Or I’d drive for local pickup within 2-3 hrs of north central AR.
BA5C7B75-AABD-4C28-8CBC-C6DBA0562C27.jpeg

▪3 Hawk Heliums that I cutdown myself to approx. 20". Still have the old steps if someone wanted to take the platform off and make it back into a regular stick.

▪Top stick has an Artisan Outdoor Fabrications platform, Hawken cam cleat, with 6 mm Sterling TRC rope.

▪Other two sticks are cutdown too, with original versa button and Amsteel daisy chains. If I remember right, they're 5/64" and about 6' long each.

▪ Rappelling rope made of 8 mm Oplux, figured eighted with a delta quick link for easy girth hitching. After it's hitched the tree, it's approx. 30' . I can measure to be sure.

▪Grivel Mono Master Rappelling Device

▪ Mad Rock HMS Screwlock Carabiner

▪ Paracord pulldown rope for getting rap rope down

▪ 13.5”, 6mm Sterling Autoblock stitched loop and carabiner for descending

▪Two Eastern Woods Outdoors squirrel steps with straps

Last edited:
Back