• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD - L Trophyline Saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

blatallic

Hey guys, I have a trophyline Saddle that I want to sale. I bought it here a few weeks ago (was waiting on mantis) but no longer need it. I did not use it. Comes with a linesmen belt. $150 tyd. 8b1dfd004227658763b38eeedd402d2f.jpgTrophyline2.jpg

A buddy has got me interested in saddle hunting. I’ve never seen one in person. I’m about 6’3” and 220lbs....do you think this saddle will fit? Also, (being brand new to this), what else would I need to purchase to be hunt ready? Thanks in advance.

You would still need a tether. I'm 5'7 and 225 and I think it was a little big. You're taller so it might fit you better. For sizing, check out, https://web.archive.org/web/20061231085659/http://www.trophylineusa.com:80/stealth.htm

Also, check out Boudreaux Boswell on YouTube. He has tons of videos explaining this saddle. I've watched his channel and g2outdoors religiously to learn about saddle hunting... Along with this site.

How long did you wait in the mantis? Just curious, I ordered mine in Oct. wondering if I need to purchase something else before my season ends. Thanks

Not long i was order 17347 and there were people in the low 8000 range who hadn't received a ship date yet. Supposedly anyone 15000 or higher want get theirs before 2019. With that being said I'll buy anything thats available for the time being. Then order what I want next season. I'd be willing to bet there's going to be a few more options as far as manufacturers to choose from. I have a feeling metal treestands are about to become a thing of the past for public land hunters.

Ordered in August 7 and got it a couple weeks ago. And soflo.... Sorry will not take 100. Rather keep it for that price.

Not long i was order 17347 and there were people in the low 8000 range who hadn't received a ship date yet. Supposedly anyone 15000 or higher want get theirs before 2019. With that being said I'll buy anything thats available for the time being. Then order what I want next season. I'd be willing to bet there's going to be a few more options as far as manufacturers to choose from. I have a feeling metal treestands are about to become a thing of the past for public land hunters.
My order number is in the 11000 range and I haven’t received a shipping date. (What size is the harness)? Interested for the time being.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back