• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold LWCG Ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4PSU

SH Member
I have for sale a Lone Wolf Custom Gear Ambush. I purchased this platform used last year off the archerytall classifieds. The previous owner modified the teeth on the platform. In the process of doing so he did put a small nick in the platform behind the post. It doesn’t affect structure at all just want to point it out. I used the platform a handful of hunts and it bites the tree good. Looking to get $140 shipped. PayPal friends and family or you cover fee’s. Sold

Attachments

• IMG_2265.jpeg
    IMG_2265.jpeg
    400.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2267.jpeg
    IMG_2267.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_2269.jpeg
    IMG_2269.jpeg