• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

-SOLD- MR Pop-Up 28 new with tags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

I have a brand new Mystery Ranch Pop-up 28 in foliage green. Size medium. Still has the tags on it. $250 tyd. Paypal F&F. I can post pictures if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• D4C2341B-5F12-42B2-8684-8F6C54C886B8.jpeg
    D4C2341B-5F12-42B2-8684-8F6C54C886B8.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
You should post pics with date. It’s a great pack. I own one and it works great for saddle huntin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should post pics with date. It’s a great pack. I own one and it works great for saddle huntin.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m having difficulty posting pictures. Always says the file is too large. I’ve tried the screenshot trick with no luck.

I’m having difficulty posting pictures. Always says the file is too large. I’ve tried the screenshot trick with no luck.
email them from your phone to yourself and it should ask what size you want to send them, then select medium. That size should fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back