• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD: No Sew Predator Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

SETXsportsman6

For Sale/Trade
150 TYD or: interested in Squirrel Steps, Scout Platform for Shikars, Solo Scout, shoot I'll consider anything saddle/hunting related worth approximately the same value.

The pictures with lwcg sticks aren't mine, just including to show alternative setup, and also to reflect current mods to pack as I don't have any pictures since adding shock cord and scrambler straps. Never been in the woods. Just looking to go a different route.

Pack includes:
-Predator pack
-Hydration pack
-scrambler pack straps
-shock cord w/ caribiners for cinching down pack when sticks are tucked between predator pack and added molle pack.

For reference, pictures of my pack reflect profile of pack with 5 WE steps in bag tucked into main pouch, predator platform tucked in predator pack, hys strap, tether, dude wipes, range finder, release, and rite in rain notepad tucked into other pockets on molle pouch.

238cb0432757bb5c910b14594a31a264.jpg
954057f297f388e285693619025202df.jpg
9179149bf5cf64e365ff9d74668a6672.jpg
4514b18d84afc93d48c98e4e6b188857.jpg
b45ed11d29d608126298dbbb62b5509a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Such an awesome set up.. what route you going? That’s my set up, save the hydration part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And where did the bug zapper bag come from?

And where did the bug zapper bag come from?

If you're referring to the pouch attached to the predator pack I got it from Amazon. And I'm looking more towards a pack with load carrying capabilities like a Mystery Ranch. With the shikars I have on the way I believe I can carry sticks and platform on my small Badlands pack if I want to go minimalistic. I'm looking at some pretty far hikes in this year since I'm transitioning to strictly public land and planning an out of state trip or two. Don't want to have to drag a deer out from that far if I can pack one out on my back.

Well that’ll do it. I had a “larger” pack. Made me carry too much crap. Yeah. Carrying out in a pred pack won’t do much

I knew this sounded familiar.... and I knew I saw a MR18 get mentioned. Didn’t know the two posts touched each other... literally. Hahah

But welcome to saddle hunting. Where often we buy crap without thinking about it too quickly.

c838e6f72ba27196540a40c210d59e71.jpg

I knew this sounded familiar.... and I knew I saw a MR18 get mentioned. Didn’t know the two posts touched each other... literally. Hahah

But welcome to saddle hunting. Where often we buy crap without thinking about it too quickly.

c838e6f72ba27196540a40c210d59e71.jpg

Lmao. Yepp no lie!

Dang. No bites?

Had one pm, but wasn't interested in the trade that was offered. I ain't sweating it. If nothing else it can stay in the closet until closer to season. I may end up pairing it with the predator platform if I get to where I really like the scout enough.

Dude. You still haven’t sold this stuff. Ha.

Dude. You still haven’t sold this stuff. Ha.

No lmao. Nobody bit a while back so I figured I'd keep until it right before hunting season when lead times are long and everything is sold out. Lol. The more I go back and look at the posts the more I consider keeping it. Didn't realize how much this thing cost me until I seen this old post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back