• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD Petzl Pantin Left Foot Ascender, new $60 TYD

Sandor27

Have a Petzl Pantin left foot ascender for sale.

Petzl Pantin treestuff.com

Pantin1.jpg

Pantin2.jpg

Unused, instruction tag still attached. I bought both right and left not knowing how I wanted to set up and now I'm past the return window. (Keeping the right one). This is perfect for a SRT setup. $60 via USPS priority. These are $79 online.

Do you find it easier to use same side foot ascender as your hand ascender or opposite side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont have a hand ascender. I went with a chest ascender on a foot loop with a shock cord to tend it, the Pantin foot ascender on my right foot, and a distal hitch with pulley tender. I can walk up the rope using just my two legs.

Chest ascender....huh. Never thought of that. How does that attach to you? Harness of some sort?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back