• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD - Please close: 2017 Prime Centergy Hybrid bow, 55-65#, 29", RH

Status
Not open for further replies.

like.2.fly

Very lightly used 2017 Prime Centergy Hybrid, RH, 55-65# limbs. All black. Recently installed new string/cable set (red/white firewire). Limbs have matching red Bowjax limb dampeners. Slightly used spare string/cable set (green/orange) also included. Cams are TRK #3 which are 29" draw. However, they have a fairly large draw stop adjustment slot that gives it some range. I actually need a 30" draw, and thought I would have to buy different cams. But moving the draw stops all the way to the end of the groove provides 30.25" draw at the full 85% letoff with limbs cranked all the way in to 65#. I haven't tried the opposite extreme stop position, but I would expect it to shorten the draw to about 28" or maybe even a little less, and decrease the letoff to 75%. The only noticeable marks on the bow are some rest set screw marks (see pic).

SPECS:
• Axle to Axle: 35-1/4"
• Brace Height: 6"
• Let Off: 75% - 85% adjustable (depending on draw stop position)
• IBO speed: 338 fps
• Weight: 4.5 lbs

FEATURE LIST:
• The Centergy Hybrid is the perfect crossover bow that’s as comfortable in the field as it is on the line
• Features a Balanced Targeting System, making it easier for you to get on target fast and stay there longer
• 82X aluminum riser is engineered with no movement and offers the most comfortable shot experience possible
• TRK Parallel Cam System is what makes the Center Balanced Targeting System possible, offering a super smooth draw. Limb stop and cable stop compatible (only limb stops included)
• Flexis-AR roller guard is designed to flex during the draw cycle, reducing cam lean and aiding in tuning
• The SWERVE, a strategically designed curve that practically eliminates lateral movement during the shot cycle

This is a super nice bow that shoots fantastic. Absolutely perfect bare shaft bullet holes through paper with my arrow setup. Those who know Primes know the smooth/easy draw, simple tuning, zero cam-lean issues, and the unbelievably rock solid back wall. I'm only selling this one because I bought it at the same time as a Prime Ion so I could try both. They draw and shoot almost identical, even with different riser designs and cams. This Centergy seems to hold a little steadier, is a little quieter with slightly less hand vibration (almost non-existent), and is a little faster. But I decided to keep the Ion because I prefer its shorter length, lighter weight, and the 70# limbs it has. But it was a tough choice.

$375 tyd.

PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_1.jpg PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_2.jpg PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_3.jpg PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_4.jpg PrimeCentergyHybrid2017_7.jpg

Last edited:
I would buy this as a backup if it were a lefty (already have one). Someone is going to be super-pleased when they pick this up! Can't advocate for the Centergy enough.

Very lightly used 2017 Prime Centergy Hybrid, RH, 55-65# limbs. All black. Recently installed new string/cable set (red/white firewire). Limbs have matching red Bowjax limb dampeners. Slightly used spare string/cable set (green/orange) also included. Cams are TRK #3 which are 29" draw. However, they have a fairly large draw stop adjustment slot that gives it some range. I actually need a 30" draw, and thought I would have to buy different cams. But moving the draw stops all the way to the end of the groove provides 30.25" draw at the full 85% letoff with limbs cranked all the way in to 65#. I haven't tried the opposite extreme stop position, but I would expect it to shorten the draw to about 28" or maybe even a little less, and decrease the letoff to 75%. The only noticeable marks on the bow are some rest set screw marks (see pic).

SPECS:

FEATURE LIST:
• The Centergy Hybrid is the perfect crossover bow that’s as comfortable in the field as it is on the line
• Features a Balanced Targeting System, making it easier for you to get on target fast and stay there longer
• 82X aluminum riser is engineered with no movement and offers the most comfortable shot experience possible
• TRK Parallel Cam System is what makes the Center Balanced Targeting System possible, offering a super smooth draw. Limb stop and cable stop compatible (only limb stops included)
• Flexis-AR roller guard is designed to flex during the draw cycle, reducing cam lean and aiding in tuning
• The SWERVE, a strategically designed curve that practically eliminates lateral movement during the shot cycle

This is a super nice bow that shoots fantastic. Absolutely perfect bare shaft bullet holes through paper with my arrow setup. Those who know Primes know the smooth/easy draw, simple tuning, zero cam-lean issues, and the unbelievably rock solid back wall. I'm only selling this one because I bought it at the same time as a Prime Ion so I could try both. They draw and shoot almost identical, even with different riser designs and cams. This Centergy seems to hold a little steadier, is a little quieter with slighty less hand vibration (almost non-existent), and is a little faster. But I decided to keep the Ion because I prefer its shorter length, lighter weight, and the 70# limbs it has. But it was a tough choice.

$375 tyd.

View attachment 26257 View attachment 26258 View attachment 26259 View attachment 26260 View attachment 26261
Rh means you hold the bow with left hand and pull with the right? If yes I am interested.

SPECS:

FEATURE LIST:

This is a super nice bow that shoots fantastic. Absolutely perfect bare shaft bullet holes through paper with my arrow setup. Those who know Primes know the smooth/easy draw, simple tuning, zero cam-lean issues, and the unbelievably rock solid back wall. I'm only selling this one because I bought it at the same time as a Prime Ion so I could try both. They draw and shoot almost identical, even with different riser designs and cams. This Centergy seems to hold a little steadier, is a little quieter with slighty less hand vibration (almost non-existent), and is a little faster. But I decided to keep the Ion because I prefer its shorter length, lighter weight, and the 70# limbs it has. But it was a tough choice.

$375 tyd.

View attachment 26257 View attachment 26258 View attachment 26259 View attachment 26260 View attachment 26261
Rh means you hold the bow with left hand and pull with the right? If yes I am interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back