• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Sold, Please Close FS: 8 Squirrel Steps on 8 OCBs + EWO/DanO ASAT fleece bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooBigToFit

Would like to sell 8 squirrel steps on OCBs for a climbing setup complete with a DanO fleece bag in ASAT. Got the steps from another member (and the bag brand new from DanO) but never really ended up hunting with them. I've converged on one sticking so these gotta go.

Looking to get $220 TYD PP F&F or +3%. Will also do partial trades for an OOAL Stick Scout Flat for 1" sticks.

Let me know if you'd like any additional pictures.

MXCQLfL.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested in buying two steps if you're willing to separate.

I'd be interested in 2 steps as well. I can pay cash (PayPal) or trade: I have an single Muddy Pro Stick with aider I'd be willing to trade for 2 squirrel steps. Please let us know. Thanks.

Last edited:
Already have a single Muddy Pro stick :p

Anyways, I've gotten a number of different requests for a single steps or pairs of steps. I will be willing to sell them in like that, if I can get a majority sold as a ROS or similar (which may be the case, there's some contact happening that you guys don't see here through PMs). After that happens, I can do singles, which I plan on doing in the order in which I was contacted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back