• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

SOLD PLEASE CLOSE: INDIVIDUAL Tactacam Reveal X (Gen 1) Cellular Trail Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoadedLimbs

SH Member
I decided to upgrade to the latest generation of Tactacam trail cameras, so I'm selling the first generation cameras that I already have. All cameras are 100% functioning, some are new, some are used, with exact conditions noted below. Prices are to your door for U.S. addresses in the lower 48 states only. I will only send to the buyer's registered PayPal address. Payment must be via PayPal "goods and services", which includes purchase protection for buyer and seller.

Original packaging and all original accessories are included. Batteries and SD cards are NOT included.

(2) Tactacam Reveal X (Gen 1) cellular trail cameras, AT&T SIM cards, new in box (NIB).
(7) Tactacam Reveal X (Gen 1) cellular trail cameras, Verizon SIM cards, new in box (NIB).
(5) Tactacam Reveal X (Gen 1) cellular trail cameras, Verizon SIM cards, used 1 season, still in perfect working condition, and unblemished.

So far I've received no bites on the $900 (14) camera package deal, so I'm going to offer to break up the package and sell cams individually. My original cost was $120/camera; the NIB cams will sell for $75 each; the USED cams will sell for $50 each. I'm not interested in trades. I will ship quick, so you can place the cams & start getting photos to your smart phone right away! If interested, send me a PM. Tell me what quantity of used cams and what quantity of NIB cams you want to buy, and whether you want the AT&T or Verizon cams. Quantity of each is noted above.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back